This page was last edited on 09/09/2020.
Personal data processed by Larabesko
Larabesko processes your personal information because you use our services and / or because you provide it to us yourself. Below you can find an overview of the types of data that are processed by us:
- Name and surname
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Location data limited to your region (such as country) for analytical purposes
- Data regarding your surfing behavior on this website
- Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal data
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16, unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16.
We therefore encourage parents to be involved in their children’s online activities to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent.
Processing purposes of personal data
Larabesko processes your data for the following purposes:
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to perform our services
- Larabesko analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to adapt the range of products and services to your preferences.
Automated decision making
Larabesko does not make decisions based on automated decision-making about matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. This is about decisions made by computer programs or systems, without involving people.
Retention period of personal data
Larabesko does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Data provided via contact forms: this data is stored for an unlimited period, because it is necessary for internal accountability of our services and to enable us to perform our services.
- Data provided via cookies / for analytical purposes: such data is collected and stored anonymously according to the lifespan of the cookie. Analytical data (such as: Google Analytics) is kept indefinitely, as it is used in statistical comparisons / reports over different periods.
Sharing of data with third parties
Larabesko only shares your personal information with Google Analytics. We conclude a processor agreement with these companies to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
Rights with regard to your data
- You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data.
- In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Larabesko.
- You are entitled to data portability. This means that you can request us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
- You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or a request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to . * To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine-readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport) and passport number in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks, and can refer you to our website builder.
- Larabesko would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Data Protection Authority. This is possible via the following link: https://www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be/
How do we protect your data?
Larabesko takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at .
If the content of this policy changes, the additional information will be published here.
Disclaimer for Larabesko
Larabesko, located at Bagattenstraat 112, 9000 Ghent, Belgium, is not responsible for actions taken by the user of this website based on his information, as explained in this Disclaimer.
All information on this website – https://www.larabesko.com/ – is published in good faith and is for informational purposes only. Larabesko makes no absolute guarantees with regard to the completeness, reliability and accuracy of the data provided on its website. Any action you take as a visitor based on the information on this website is considered an action at your own risk. Prices and products on the Larabesko website may differ from reality. Larabesko cannot be held liable for possible losses and / or damage in connection with the use of our website.
Intellectual property rights
The intellectual property rights to the website, information, applications of an interactive nature, photos, … belong to Larabesko and are protected by copyright. Copying of part or all of this site in any form and by any means to form or content without the express written permission of Larabesko will be prosecuted civil and criminal.
Links naar externe websites
You can visit other websites through our website by following hyperlinks to external websites. Although Larabesko strives to provide its website with only qualitative links, we have no control over the (nature of the) content of these websites. Links to external websites cannot be considered as a recommendation for the content of these websites. The owner (s) and / or content of these websites may change unannounced before Larabesko has the opportunity to remove the relevant (bad) link.
Please note that once you leave the Larabesko website, other websites have their own privacy policies and terms. Larabesko has no control over this. It is recommended that you review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of such sites before entering into any agreement or making any information available.
By using our website, you indicate that you have read and accepted this disclaimer.